3M shaped respirator mask for powders FFP2
8825+ 5 mask box
The 3M ™ 8825+ disposable respirator provides maximum comfort and style without compromising performance. It protects against dust and mists found in a wide range of industrial applications and other working conditions requiring FFP2 protection.
FFP2 protection against fine powders, mists and metal vapors in a wide variety of industrial applications and other dangerous environments, thanks to the protection respirator from the particulate 8825+ 3M ™. The effective high-performance filtering requires minimal breathing restrictions.
It is equipped with a 3M ™ Cool Flow ™ valve which helps reduce heat accumulation in conditions of heat and humidity, and low-resistance filter technology allows you to breathe easily. The light cup design allows better comfort during prolonged use. The bandage intertwined with color code allow you to locate the level of protection offered: blue for FFP2.
This respirator is individually packaged with hygienic winding to protect from contamination, and is designed to work well with glasses and hearing products 3m.
Features and benefits
- Premium P2 Disposable Respirator which offers reliable and effective protection against dust, fog and metal vapors.
- Comfortable, lightweight, open face design with adjustable buckle belts. The robust and long-lasting shell and cup design guarantees a capacity for more shifts and a safer feeling
- The soft internal seal improves the facial seal and the feeling of comfort and can be cleaned to hygienically if used for more than one turn (use the 3M ™ 105 facial maintenance detergent, it is advisable to respect the 8-hour usage cycle)
- High performance filter material offers effective filtration with easy breathing. The largest filtration area helps to extend the duration of the respirator
- The adjustable intertwined bandages contribute to ensuring comfort for face, head and neck
- Valve color letters for easy identification: blue for FFP2
- The 3M ™ Cool Flow ™ valve reduces heat and accumulation of moisture to offer operators a convenient protection even in conditions of heat and humidity.
FFP2 protection level
Exhazione valve with valve
Protection against dust, foggies and metal fumes
Maximum level of use up to 12 times the TLV for powders
Classification (R) Reusable
Thin powder risks
Oils and Mists
European standard EN149: 2001 + A1: 2009 FFP2 R D
Supplied with instructions for correct use and storage mode
Shipping (costs and times)
The shipping cost depends on the weight of your order and the location where you are.
Any order of the total value above € 69.00 has free shipping.
|0-3||€ 7,45||€ 8,45||€ 8,95|
|3-10||€ 8,45||€ 9,90||€ 10,45|
|10-20||€ 13,40||€ 13,50||€ 13,45|
|20-30||€ 15,95||€ 15,45||€ 16,95|
The shipment comes from us by us within 24 hours (work) from the moment the order is made.
We rely on the GLS courier, which delivers within 48/72 working hours from the time of shipment. The package tracking code is always provided as soon as we deliver the package to the courier.
ATTENTION: In the case of purchase of rechargeable gas cylinders or 14-liter disposable cylinders, the shipment is carried out in ADR and delivery times range from 5 to 7 working days.
We always recommend contacting us before making the reservation to know delivery times in advance.
If you live in our area withdraws the products directly at the store! Select "Withdrawal" at the time of order checkout and come to Via Giovanni da Udine, 40 - San Giorgio di Nogaro (UD) 33058.
I tuoi pagamenti vengono processati in modo sicuro. Noi non conserveremo mai i tuoi dati personali di pagamento né abbiamo accesso alle informazioni della tua carta di credito/debito.