Multifunction welding machine for MMA electrode welding, flush MIG / MAG (with possibility of animated wire welding NOGAS), to TIG LIFT. 3 Welding processes in one solution.
Already equipped with aluminum kit for wire welding.
STEL IRON MIG 221P MULTI - 601596000L
If you want to complete this welding machine with TIG torch, electrode door gripper, consumables and gas cylinders (rechargeable or disposable)Visit our websiteOr call us to request a personalized setup according to your needs.
There STEL IRON MIG 221 Pis a latest generation welding machine with LCD display technology, whichGuide the welder throughout the welding process.
This synergistic pulsed inverter machine simplifies the use by the operator making all the necessary information available through the large LCD screen available at any time.
The design and lightness (about 20 kg) of the Iron Mig 221P make it easy to transport its transport and, consequently, its use "on site" or in any workshop.
This version includes the innovative aluminum process thin thicknesses 1-2 mm PAW ™ and pulsed MIG / MAG programs PE stainless steel also galvanized), cast iron, aluminum and brazing cusages.
For aluminum welding, animated wire and CUSI3 it is necessary to replace roll, sheath torch and driven tips. (kit included in the shipment)
Mounts bobbins diam.200 and 300 mm up to 15 kg. For the 200 mm diameter coils requires the appropriate adapter (included in the shipment)
The 221P model can be used in different light carpentry environments, ship construction industry, blacksmith workshops, routine maintenance.
It can also be mounted on a practical welding machine carriage, for easier transportabilityWithin the work environment.
We see some important features:
- The welding machine is equipped with an Intelligent ST-ARC ™ system, which is a method of self-compensation of the possible variation of some conditions during welding (this occurs when the piece is irregular or if the operator's hand is not stopped). As a result we will have a colder and more stable welding, less splashes of welding and reducing subsequent treatments. The lower heat intake ensures that the deformations are avoided, normally due to the high temperature. (The working temperature is 40 °). All MIG / MAG STEL welders are equipped with the ST-ARC ™ system.
- The machine is also equipped with Start Control, ie a control that automatically takes place when the welding starts, during which the splashes are very low and the welding takes place synergistically when the wire is approached to the workpiece.
- It is possible to weld in vertical subtle sheets with separation up to 5 mm between the flaps.
- The use of the welding machine is also indicated for thin panels, with a good wettability of the flaps, heating and reduced deformations.
- The welding machine is equipped with a PAW ™ system (Precision Aluminum Welding) which controls the welding arc on very thin thicknesses from 1 to 2 mm. Therefore, the welding arc is very short and concentrated using the 1 mm wire. In this way it is not necessary to go and find the expensive Push-Pull torches and reduced diameter wires, difficult to find normally.
- For subtle thicknesses 2 PAW ™ programs are available, while 12 programs are available for aluminum.
- Class of fitness S.
- Insulation class H.
- MIG 25 torch from 3 meters euro attack
- Cable Massa DINSE 25 mm2
- Aluminum Guide Roller
- Teflon sheath for aluminum wire
- 5 guidance tips
- Guide Roller 1.0 - 0.8 for steel
- 5 kg coil adapter
- Pressure reducer with 2 pressure gauges for rechargeable cylinders
- Education and maintenance booklet, CE directive certificate.
If you want to complete this welding machine with TIG torch, electrode door gripper, consumables and gas cylinders (rechargeable or disposable) Visit links below or call us to request a custom setup according to your needs:
MIG / MAG wire flashlight and spare parts
- TIG torch and spare parts
- Mass cable and accessories
- Welding wire, MMA electrodes, tungsten electrodes, TIG verns
- Cylinders for wire welding (AR / CO2) and TIG welding (AR) rechargeable or disposable
|Supply voltage||230 / 240V
|Effective current (25%)||18.3 a|
|Actual power (25%)||3.4 kW|
|Vacuum voltage||76 V|
|Working temperature||40 ° C|
|Range of power||15 - 200 a|
|Welding current 35% (25 ° C)||200 a|
|100% welding current (25 ° C)||140 a|
|Welding current 25% (40 ° C)||200 a|
|Welding current 60% (40 ° C)||140 a|
|Welding current 100% (40 ° C)||120 a|
|Cable / mass connection||25 mm²|
|Degree of protection||IP 23|
||500 x 250 x 390 mm|
Listen to the entire explanation of the operation of the machine with all its programs and its features, directly from the professional Stel!
Shipping (costs and times)
The shipping cost depends on the weight of your order and the location where you are.
Any order of the total value above € 69.00 has free shipping.
|0-3||€ 7,45||€ 8,45||€ 8,95|
|3-10||€ 8,45||€ 9,90||€ 10,45|
|10-20||€ 13,40||€ 13,50||€ 13,45|
|20-30||€ 15,95||€ 15,45||€ 16,95|
The shipment comes from us by us within 24 hours (work) from the moment the order is made.
We rely on the GLS courier, which delivers within 48/72 working hours from the time of shipment. The package tracking code is always provided as soon as we deliver the package to the courier.
ATTENTION: In the case of purchase of rechargeable gas cylinders or 14-liter disposable cylinders, the shipment is carried out in ADR and delivery times range from 5 to 7 working days.
We always recommend contacting us before making the reservation to know delivery times in advance.
If you live in our area withdraws the products directly at the store! Select "Withdrawal" at the time of order checkout and come to Via Giovanni da Udine, 40 - San Giorgio di Nogaro (UD) 33058.
I tuoi pagamenti vengono processati in modo sicuro. Noi non conserveremo mai i tuoi dati personali di pagamento né abbiamo accesso alle informazioni della tua carta di credito/debito.